Saturday 28 February 2015

It all began...


Taken in 2013 before my illness

One year ago today I was feeling dreadful.  I had a headache and hadn't slept well for a couple of days.  Having spent most of the day in bed, with time clicking by as slowly as I can ever remember, my wife practically ordered me to go to A&E.  It wasn't until Monday that I was actually diagnosed, and the journey really began.

I have always imagined writing this story, but it seems like a great time to re-live events one year on.  Over the next 12 months, I will re-tell my story as it happened.

If you know anyone suffering with any form of cancer, I hope my story offers you a little bit of help.  Of course, I'd be happy to talk about it with anybody who wants to know more.  You can find my details to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment