Saturday 26 December 2015

Week 4 - 6th July to 8th July

So I had my operation on Tuesday morning having been admitted yesterday!  Then on Wednesday I was discharged again, carrying an extra 24" of tube.  Apparently, I have the feature on a semi-permanent basis.  Not quite sure what "semi-permanent" means but will need to find out about that at some point!!

So, Pam brings me home again and we wait to see how this revision has gone.

Turns out, it has made a major improvement.  I feel a lot better.  In fact, so much so, that I feel able to pop into work now and again.  However, it is summer, so not too often!!  In fairness, I am signed off, and all of a sudden I seem to be the busiest man ever with all sorts of follow up appointments, including lots of doctors appointments to do with the recent developments, the ongoing blood pressure carry-on, the ongoing hernia, etc, etc!!  I also decide to get my teeth sorted and generally get a cleaner "bill-of-health"!!  All good seems fine for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment