Wednesday 25 November 2015

Day 2 June 7th at RVI

Ok, so day 2 comes and goes?!  

I am not well, and the fuss continues but still a bit slowly!  The breakfast arrives at 7pm although at this time of year, fast approaching the longest day, it is light from around 330am.  Really.

So that wakes me as I sleep alongside an open window and the sun starts to shine down on me every morning.  It's a pain in the bum, but once you are woken by it that is it!  Every blooming day is the same!!  Hey ho, roll over, but it is really hard to sleep.

I doze, off and on, on and off...   It's all a bit dull but at least breakfast is quite early.

Today, Pam comes in, as she does every single day.  We never miss a slot and I owe her so much now.  And it is just beginning.   I have zero idea that I will be kept in as long as I am.  I really don't remember much being discussed today except a rough plan for the week ahead and the diagnosis of what "might" be wrong with me!!   It's all a bit of a game until tomorrow when the consultants come back to work!

So it's another wasted day really although the steroids have started to ease my head at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment