Thursday 30 April 2015

Tues 29 Apr 2014: Tuesday's are blood test days

So, my first Tuesday, and apart from the routine radio/chemo session it's a day for the regular realignment x-rays.  It's means another 10 minutes on the bed and involves another part of the machine revolving around your head, with more strange noises.  And it is also the day for bloods!  That is another queue but it never the less takes another minimum of 20 minutes.



It is just a blood test in readiness for the clinic tomorrow, and nothing was ever an issue, but it was still part of the regular routine. Every week a different nurse, and some less gentle than others.  I learnt that I have a brilliant vein in my right arm which they all tended to go for, but one nurse went for the other side!  Apparently I have an even bigger one that side but it doesn't show like the right!!

And that's it for another day.  I will tell you about clinic tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment